Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nightsabre

At level 40, you get a mount. That is, you are eligible to ride a mout. However, whether you can get it at that level depends on your skills in saving your money. The riding training is around 20gold, and the mount is around 80gold. So, you need to save around 100g. However, with a discount of 10% once you become honourable with your faction, you still need 90g for it. That my dear friend is a problem, cause I never seemed to have more than 10g at one time !

Ultimately, I was able to get the mount at lvl 46 or there about. Till that time, used the 'aspect of the cheetah' to move from one place to another!

The next level of mount - a much swifter one, one gets at lvl 60.

I am already lvl 60, but I just dont have that much gold - around 700g !

More info on the differnt mounts for differnet races can be found on the wow site.

No comments:

Post a Comment